TOOLmaster 800 type 91496
The modular designed tool changing systems may be equipped with various connector elements for a wide range of fluid and gases. As well as a large number of signal connectors, measuring lines and welding connectors for control profibus, profinet and ethernet can be supplied with fiber optic as a further available option.
- Static load capacity of up to 40,000 N
- Overall height of max. 96 mm (when connected)
- Emergency release still possible after pressure drop
- Weight of 16 kg (without equipment)
- Position-repeatability of ± 0.03 mm
- Change cycle of less than 2.5 s
- Expected service life of approx. 1,5 million cycles
- Zero backlash and self-locking latch even in case of complete pressure loss
- Compatible with all common robot flanges
- Optionally with WALTHER “WASI 2” safety switch
The compact design and the low weight of the TOOLmaster series shift the centre of gravity of the tool by only 96 mm so that the robot can be operated with very high accelerations. Owing to its low weight the tool changer helps increase the service life of the robots and it can be used even in restricted working spaces thanks to its slim contour.
Do you have any questions?
We are happy to help.
Our trained staff will provide you with the best advice. Call us or use our contact form.